Stroke 5

Monday February 12, 2024
                                3:13am

I wake up. 

I feel the urge to pee.  I lower my arm to fumble to reach the empty piss bottle on the floor next to me on the couch.  This is my first time using it this way at night.  Usually I get up and go in the restroom, but I decide to try it this way so I don’t have to get up as much and I also just want to feel something different.  For the last few weeks I’ve had symptoms from my asthma brought on by a cold I caught last month.  I finally got some medication that has been apparently helping to bring me back to my normal state of health.

Lately for the last few weeks I’ve been mainly sleeping on the couch with a few pillows to prompt my chest up while my husband have the bed to himself.  

I lower my blue flannel pajamas just below my ball sack, sit myself up and pee into the 32 Oz empty bottle.  I get my yellow microfiber cloth that’s next to me and wipe the remaining piss off me.  I purchased those cloths specifically to use for wiping the piss off my dick.  Sometimes I don’t worry about it and just do like most guys do; shake well and let it be.  But sometimes I like to clean the tip off nice and good to get most of the droplets up.  I’m not really that much of a neat freak.  I actually do it sometimes as an excuse to “clean the tip.” A.K.A. Play with it a bit.  I do this as a casual behavior but if being honest this is nothing more than part of my masturbation scheme and I very much enjoy playing along; whether it is subconscious or deliberate.

Back in my early to late 20s I attended a church that was very much a part of my life.  The doctrine really shun a bad light on premarital sex, homosexuality and masturbation.  Needless to say it took me quite some time to reconcile my faith with my sexuality. Now at 53, I am comfortable with who I am and my faith.  Some of the concepts of walking that thin line of masturbation without actually calling it mastubation has crept in to my self pleasure play. Sometimes I don’t notice when I’m doing it like when I’m in the shower and I find myself getting aroused as I look down at the water hitting my crotch; or when I pay more attention to using the wash cloth to soap my genitals and watch the soap slowly run from between my legs. Other times are more obvious such as this morning; while I rub the soft fabric against my shaft and tip of my penis.

I already have 3/4 erection after pissing in the bottle. Paying the extra attention to it just seals the deal.


3:22am - 3:55am

I lay back down fully erect. I pull my boxers and PJs back up as I lay there for a few minutes.

I open my eyes and pick up my iPad that’s right on the floor next to me.  I begin to document what’s is going on.  Everything you read now is what I have done in real time.  Well it’s past tense now; but I’m documenting my nocturnal playtime as I go along.

I decide to take my PJs and boxers off and just lay here with my thermal top on and my bottom part naked with the exception of putting the cloth back on my hardon again.  I never sleep naked I usually always have some PJs on during the colder months; but I decide I want access, at least for now.

As I stroke I feel my heart increasing.  I’m curious to know what my heart rate is as I get excited from stroking.  Next time I have to pee I’m going to get my pulse oximeter.

4:52am


I’m still naked bottom half.  I’m currently flaccid.
My heart rate is 52 bpm.

My legs are cold.  I’m putting my PJs back on.  I take another piss in the bottle and lay back down. My feet are cold so I put my socks on.

6:30 am

I wake up take a piss.  Pulse is at 63 bpm. Flaccid.

7:49 am 

I wake back up, take another piss.  The bottle is almost full now.  I pull my PJs off again, clean the tip again.  I rub it, getting it swollen again.  I have the cloth just laying on it with my legs open on the couch.  I grab it gently.  I stroke the tip putting a deeper squeeze and more momentum as I get into the rhythm of stroking.  I feel the tingle at the tip of my piss slit as my heart rate increases.  I’m at 72 bpm now.  I come to a halt.  I can feel that rush in my cock.  I come to a total halt.  My dick has not started throbbing yet.  I don’t want to get it to throb.  That is the point in which it’s more difficult to hold back the ejaculation.  I just want to ride this edge and make it last.  I stop for now.


It’s 5:00pm in the Afternoon 

I prepare to take a shower.

The water is a good temperature.  I allow the water to get me good and wet before I soap up to wash. 

I use the the exfoliating cloth and soap it up real thick.  I’m not quite hard.  I pick up a bottle of lube that I had in the tub and lube my dick with it.  I enjoy how the slippery cold texture hits my skin.  I begin to stroke my cock spreading the lube evenly.  This is in no way the best lube I have.  The consistency is rather thin for my liking but it’s what I have closest to me right now.

I Spray the soap off from washing myself.  I lift my left leg and place it on the edge of the tub giving me an open leg stance. I change the setting to a gentle mode.  I reach from behind hitting from my buttocks down to the taint and slowly sprinkling my balls.  It feels amazing having my balls tickled by the gentle spray.  It wakens me to semi arousal. I start stroking. 
The hardest I get is 3/4 of an erection.  I apply more lube but the lube really doesn’t do much for me.  I hold my cock in my hand, spit on it and stroke.  It feels a little better but I’m still not satisfied.  I stroke my hard but not all the way tumescent dick.  I feel that level of cum building up so I stop.

I finished cleaning myself and now I’m mainly playing with the various shower settings.
Click here to continue reading
⬇️


I love how the various modes stimulates certain parts of my body. 

The gentle sprinkle tickles my taint and balls causing arousal.  The is a more direct mode that stimulates my shaft.  Then I use the hard power pulse on my butthole.  Not only does it get it clean but the pulse hits the spot.

I decide to squat down and let the force stimulate my hole for a bit.


11:47 pm  Bedtime 

I get the couch prepared for bedtime.  I put on my blue flannel PJs and my thermal top. I lay down but I’m not really sleepy.

Tuesday February 13, 2024
                              12:00am

I take a piss in the bottle.  I decide to take my bottom half off so that I’m nude waist down under the covers.  This is something that I don’t normally do. The exposure starts to get me aroused.  I begin playing with my dick.  I am not totally hard. 

For some reason my bate session from yesterday to this morning hasn’t left me fully hard.  I’ve been horny but not fully hard if that can even make sense. But I’m enjoying the bate regardless. I like the sexual tension.  I like the pressure of so much blood in my dick it feels like it will pop.  I just haven’t gotten to that level yet.  Whether I do or not I’m just going to enjoy pleasuring myself.

My mind is pondering how to take this higher. 


Although the human computer screen is saying, “I’m going to enjoy the bate regardless,”   The programs running in the background are constantly churning out ideas to get to that heightened level of sexual tension I’m searching for.

12:22am

There is a pair of leather police gloves next to the couch.  It’s dark so I comb the area with my fingers until they are in my grasp.  I put them on and gently caress my penis.  I love the feel of my gloved hand as I stroke myself.  I feel more firmness in my shaft. I begin to stroke with a tighter grip but have to stop because it feels like I’m close to the edge.

The gloves felt good.  It still doesn’t get me rock hard.  I decide to wait a bit before stroking again to avoid accidental spillage.  I would hate to waste all that time on cuming and I’m not even all the way hard.  And it appears; as of late, that my body has been, once it shoots the body is done for the night.

I lay there for a few minutes.

At some point I fall asleep.

3:05am

It’s about 3:12am now. I wake up at 3:05 am according to the time I look on my phone.

Once again I pull my PJs and shorts off.  The exposure once again gets me semi hard.  Once again the mind is planning.  There is a six snap cock ring near me.  I figure I would put that on and button it as tight as I can.  It’s a little difficult getting it snapped laying down so I stand up. 

My dick starts to harden.  I struggle to get it as tight as possible.  I finally make it to the third snap.  I start to stroke. 

It’s feeling much better. 

I want more.

I put on my leather gloves and stroke while I play with my balls.  The tightness of the strand around my balls along with the attention paid to them gets me close to that hardness I want to be.

I still want more.

I take off the police gloves and pick up a pair of black deposable nitrile gloves from the box.  The nitrile gloves have a smoother texture than the others.  I use the disposable gloves when I lube up and don’t want to get my hands too messy.

I get ready to lube up but I’m not going to use any liquid lube; not even the best I have.  Instead I pull out the Swiss Navy Grease.  It is a thick white cream consistency that feels damn good.  It lasts awhile and it doesn’t get all over the place. 

This is what I need to get me good and horned up. I place it on the tip and go down to the shaft and stroke. I am getting harder. 

I fucking greedy.  I want it harder!

I place the cream down to my balls. I’m rubbing my taint balls and dick . The tumescence is starting to get me but I know it can get harder.

My legs are wide open.  The pressure from the cock ring, the tapping of the taint, fondling of the balls and molesting my dick now have my dick rock solid. 

I want more.

I grease my entire perineal area including my butthole.  I am playing with everything this morning. I take my gloved middle finger and begin to play with the surface of my butthole.

I’m horny as fuck now.  I stroke the tip of my dick sending shockwaves through my body but now I have a different focus.

Anyone who follows  my Daddy Scruff  blog knows I’ve been working on trying to be revive my versatility so I decide to focus on my hole for a bit.  I get up and go to the office where I have a new hole training kit; Five plugs that increase in size. (The biggest one not shown because if it ever happens that is for much later.) I pick up the smallest one . 



Yeah, I definitely need to work on my catching skills.





I’m such a featherweight but my goal is to be able to comfortably enjoy a hot guy fucking my ass and me enjoying it with as much ease as possible.

I get the bullet nice and greasy and lube my hole up as well.

I push my hole out as I push the bullet in. Surprisingly it goes in.  It is very small but my tight hole feels the fullness of the invader. 

I breathe out slowly and pace myself.  I’m very hard so I stroke while I push.  This is not a comfortable practice as my dick response is making my cavity tighten; making it hard to pump the bullet. 

As much as I want to masturbate my dick, I decided to masturbate my hole instead.  For me to really get open I need to fully focus on my hole. 

One thing I do with my boys is I usually blindfold them.  It is not only for power exchange but also to  block out all other distractions. 

I’m hoping to do the same.

I put on a black beanie and cover my eyes.  I can’t see anything but darkness.  Slowly I push in as I push out.  Push in, push out.  In and out.  I’m pumping, pushing and breathing in rhythm.  My dick is going limp.  I try to stroke it but that just fucks up my rhythm.  It starts to get uncomfortable.  For some reason the cream is causing a warming sensation which is a little distracting.  I focus my energy on nothing but my hole.  I have an image of a time  when I was being trained to bottom for this Hairy Chested Daddy.  The image is in my mind.  He’s on top of me.  He’s bending my knees to my chest and makes me focus on looking into his eyes.

As I imagine him pushing his cock in as I push the toy in as deep as I can and exhale.  I do this over and over picking up a rhythm.  At this point I’m getting my erection back.  I’ve had enough.  I’m ready to get back on my dick and blow.  It doesn’t take long for my semen to release.  I wipe up and put my PJs back on.

It is 4:45 now.

Altogether it was a good two nights.








|

3 comments:

  1. Self pleasure can be such a unique delicious experience. Far removed from the judgement and prying eyes of others. Our chance to drop all pretense and focus totally on our own pleasure. The only limit... our imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just know reading about and experiencing pleasure with myself. It's a little dounting at first (probably residue left over from my Catholic up bring. But I press forward and try and enjoy what I'm experience within my psyche. I am learning and enjoying it each attempt I try.

    ReplyDelete