Stroke 4

Thursday December 19, 2023
                    7:45am - 8:00am

 I’m laying on the bed watching some videos I made with sub Zero.  

I have a dark blue long sleeve shirt and my black scrubs on.  Under my pants, I’m wearing my striped KnitLord briefs.  I usually don't like striped underwear.  I am more of a tighty whities or a solid color kind of guy (with the exception of boxers) but
these are a variation of blue, light blue, gray and a few other colored stripes giving the briefs a cool tone.  Also the briefs are made of what is called bamboo viscose making the fabric soft.  It feels good on the skin.  The waistband isn't tight.  It fits snug but stretchable so that my hardon is comfortable.

My dick is so bricked up right now watching the video of me fucking Zero in the ass. 

I reach in my pants, into my underwear, grab the tip of my dick and stroke it.  I'm not stroking fast or hard; just enough to ride the bate a bit.  

The masturbation feels okay, but it doesn't feel great without some type of lube or my spit; which I sometimes enjoy just as much.  But I choose not to get anything.  I don't feel like getting up and I don't want to interrupt my flow even though I don't plan on being in bed too much longer.

I just stroke while I enjoy the mediocre feel of my dry hand on my dry cock. 

After a few minutes, I get up and prepare to get ready to do some chores for today.  Before I do that, I reach back down my pants, into my drawers to check for precum.  I hate the feeling of being wet and sticky throughout the day (at least when I'm out and about or doing household chores) so I check to make sure I am not leaving a wet stain in my drawers.

I slightly rub the tip and a large smear of precum lubricates my cock.  This sends a sensation throughout my body.  I start to stroke the tip.  This is the feeling I needed to turn that mediocre stroke into a nice bate.  I keep stroking.  I'm at that point where it feels so good I don't want to stop at least not until it dries up. 

I come to a halt once it dries and go into the kitchen to work on my chores. 

I am off today so I will be stroking on and off for most of the day.

Noonish

My bathroom is located in the office.  My husband 
Click here to continue reading.
⬇️

uses the main bathroom in the front.  It is not uncommon for me to have clothes on my floor from when I take showers.  I can afford to be a bit messy as no one but I use that bathroom.

As I'm cleaning my bathroom, I get all the towels and clothes that I left on the floor.  As I place them in the hamper I stop at a pair of dark blue and green checkered boxers.

I grab a hold of them, place the crotch to my nose and inhale deep.  These are the boxers I wore for two days. They've been on the floor also for two days leaving four days of them not being washed.

Under the slight moldy presence from being a bit damp, I can still very much smell the scent of my musk from my crotch. I detect the strong scent of the urine that is trapped in the fabric from the droplets that leaked after taking a piss.

This rouses tumescence; not a full hardon but semi hard.  I decide to pull my pants down just below my balls.  I lower the boxers, and begin to rub the dirty underwear on my dick.  I slowly grind my hips, humping the underwear in my hands.  It feels so good fucking my dirty underwear.  I quickly stop and pull up my drawers as I hear the door to the office open.  It’s my husband coming out into the kitchen to get a snack before he goes back to do more work. 
At the end of the kitchen is where the pantry, washer, dryer and hampers are. 

I put a load of towels in the washer and close the door to cut the noise. 

After a few minutes it’s back to the grind for Hubs while I sporadically do my chores.

2:00pm ish

I have to use the restroom.  Every since I had a conversation with Felching Pisser on how I can overcome being pee shy, I’ve been finding unique things involving piss that turns me on.

This time as I start midstream; I extend my arm out just to feel the warm piss hit my hand.

I gather a bit with my right hand and being to rub the remaining liquid on my dick.  I take a seat in the kitchen with pants just below my balls just like before.  I stroke my dick up and down.  I’m only semi hard.  I don’t get fully hard doing this but the wetness feels good on my dick.  Piss is in no way as thick as any lube but it does feel good.  Maybe it’s the using of my own bodily fluids as bate fuel that makes this behavior feel so erotic.

One thing I do know is that even though I’m not fully hard, stroking my pissy dick feels amazing.

I never cum today.  Nor do I really care to.  I’m just taking time to enjoy my self pleasure.


2 comments:

  1. Well, isn't that what masturbation is supposed to be about - pleasing oneself?

    ReplyDelete