Stroke 3

 It was about 10 am in the morning.   My husband was in the other room we call the office. He was on a conference call. I was in the bedroom. Though I could faintly hear my husband talking to his colleagues on their online company meeting, I was able to tune out the muffled voices coming from behind the closed door of the office.  I had the bedroom door closed as well.

“Would this be the proper time to reach in my boxers and fondle myself?”

“I’m not sure how long this conference call will last.” 

These are the thoughts running through my head as my husband is working from home.

It may seem somewhat juvenile that as a grown man I am sneaking to masturbate.

I have friends whose partner’s would freak out if they caught them playing with themselves. 

Some of their reasoning:
“It’s just like cheating”
“That’s so weird”
“What! Am I not good enough?”

Fortunately, my husband knows I masturbate. 
I doubt that he would have any insecurities about me doing it. For fuck sake! We’ve been in an open relationship for the last 20 years so I doubt me fucking my own self would be an issue.

The reason I’m so private about it is because it is one of the few things I get to enjoy all by myself. 

ALL BY MYSELF.

As much as I enjoy sex with my husband and with other men; there is something to be said for being able to be in the privacy of my own space and explore my entire body.

I can say the nastiest, raunchiest things and not worry if I’m being too weird or over the top. I don’t have to worry about the possibility of crossing anyone’s boundaries. 

Anyone who follows my Daddy Scruff blog knows that Domination and being Daddy is my forte. I’m Daddy with my boys and I’m Daddy in front of the mirror or video camera. Sometimes I dress in my Leather. Sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I raid my underwear chest.  I have just as much of a fetish for tighty whities, and sexy underwear / jockstraps as I do for my leather. I love playing in my underwear. I’m like a fucking kid in a candy store.

Sometimes I just want to be Mark without the Daddy persona. In my younger years I was more versatile. Sometimes I can feel deep in my hole the desire for a man to take it and make it his. Lately I have been training my hole to open more by slowly reintroducing it to fingering. I’m very tight and it takes time. But sometimes I can get two fingers in (told you I am tight) and go deep.

This is all part of my bating experience. 

Masturbation for me is more than stroking my dick. It is using my hole, my mouth, feeling my chest, stroking my cock, being top, being bottom. It is using every part of my body to bring self pleasure. 

Masturbation is me, right now righting this entry and being so horny and hard as I explain what masturbation means to me. It’s the big fucking tent in my PJs, the wet tip in my underwear as I type and occasionally stroke myself.

When I created this blog I decided instead of brainstorming for titles; I would number the posts strokes.

I chose this because it just felt right. What better concept for a masturbation blog than to name your post stroke and the number in which you posted it?

Stroke 3 has definitely been my most involved post so far. But I look forward to seeing what other Strokes are in store for The Chronicles.



No comments:

Post a Comment